New Year's Eve!

We spent New Year's Eve at my parents' house enjoying dinner with some friends.  My Maw Maw Yvonne has been visiting all week and we were excited to spend some time with her.  My Mom cooked a delicious meal for everyone (there were nearly 20 of us), we visited, and toasted the new year with champagne at midnight.  This was perfect for us because we just put SG to bed when she was ready and came back down to visit with everyone!
Ready for a fun night!

SG was quite social visiting with everyone and occasionally reaching out to be held.  Here she is with Mom's friend Jacquie.  Jacquie is their walking buddy in the mornings and SG knows her quite well.


After dinner we had a good time playing a competitive game of Mad Game. 

The competition was fierce.  It's a fun party game that doesn't require a lot of pieces or everyone fitting around a table.  It doesn't even require a specific number of players!

Aaron and I toasted the new year with some red sparkling wine.  I like it better than real champagne, I'm funny like that. 

It was a bit of a struggle to stay up so late and it felt like SG was awake 5 minutes after I went to sleep, but it was a fun evening and way more exciting than faling asleep on the couch at home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable