Baby Animals

Grancy sent us this DVD and another about counting a while back.  While SG was feeling bad with a cold I put this one in and she really liked it.  We watched it several times that day and have watched it more since.  Now that she is feeling better, Sarah Graves will dance and clap to the music.  That is the cutest. 
The DVD was filmed at the San Diego Zoo and focuses on baby animals they have in the zoo and they sing some cute songs.  The series has several cartoon type animal characters that show up in all the videos and they dance and play instruments. 
The DVD comes with a CD, so that you can continue to listen to the songs after the DVD is over.   Aaron recently put them on an iPod for Sarah Graves to listen to in the nursery.  Now, I come to work every day with a song about how much Franky loves the baby elephants stuck in my head.  I'm sure my co-workers would love it if I belted out a few verses. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!