Reading


This is the stack of books on my bedside table that I pick from to read each night. They are all about pregnancy or some aspect of having a baby. A few of these we bought the moment we found out we were pregnant and felt like we needed to get educated on what we are in for. The rest have been passed on to us by very generous friends.
I just finished reading Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy and I thoroughly enjoyed it. She covers all the symptoms of pregnancy that you have heard of and some that you never expected. She writes in layman's terms and the book is true to its title because I laughed out loud at some of her first-hand accounts. It's also the book that made me feel the most normal, something that can be hard to come by during pregnancy.

Comments

Nicole said the same thing about Belly Laughs. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!