Crowded Bed

A few weeks ago I mentioned that sleep positions have become awkward for me, and my very generous co-worker and his wife were kind enough to pass on some of the products that she bought to try while she was pregnant. One of those products is something called the Snoozer. The Snoozer is like a long body pillow that curves at the top to make a pillow. The first night that I got it out, I couldn't stop giggling about the name of it and the size of it. It's a little like having a 3rd person in our bed.

Once I slept with it, I actually found it quite comfortable. I can use it to prop myself up on while sleeping on my side or as a way to keep me from sleeping completely on my back. All my life I have slept with a very thin feather pillow, so the pillow part is a little more than I am used to, but it's pretty comfy.

Now when I go to sleep, I have Aaron on one side and the Snoozer on the other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable