Double Date

Friday night we went on a double date with my friend Sarah and her boyfriend. We haven't been on a date with another couple in a very long time. We had so much fun! We started with dinner at a local Italian place called Scalini's. After feasting on salad, fried calamari, and a host of Italian dishes all containing the "good" sausage (that was too funny!), we went over to Bruster's for ice cream. Bruster's is so yummy! I had a baby cone of white chocolate turtle and it was the perfect amount. We finished off the evening by going to see "Funny People" at the movie. It has Adam Sandler and Seth Rogan with cameos from James Taylor, MNM, and Ray Romano. It was part serious and part super funny. Thanks to my increased energy level, I was able to make it up until we got home a little before 11. In case you weren't aware, that is very late for me! 9 o'clock is usually the time when I start heading upstairs. Anyway, the company Friday night was fantastic and we had a great time.
Thanks for hanging out with an old married couple!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable