Is it a girl?

Aaron and I can't wait to find out the gender of the baby. I don't really have a preference either way, I just hope he/she is healthy. Anyway back to our fascination, we have had numerous conversations thinking about if the baby is a boy how we would decorate the nursery, dress him etc. and likewise for a girl. It has been a lot of fun to think about, but as the day to find out the gender draws nearer, we are beside ourselves.

Several weeks ago I mentioned some of the old wives' tales for predicting gender and one common one is the Drano test. Well, tonight I decided to give it a try. This is a sign of just how much Aaron loves me because this morning when I asked him to pick up some Drano on his way home from work, he asked if we had a clog and I said no, it's for testing the gender. He thinks this gender prediction stuff is not very accurate, but he picked some Drano up for me anyway. So, after dinner I did the test. The test would predict boy if it changes color to brown and girl if there is no color change. There wasn't any change in color whatsoever. Maybe it's a girl? We'll soon find out!

Comments

When I opend the blog I amlost had a heart attack because at first glance the title of todays post looked like It's a girl.

I can't wait to find out either. I know it will be fun for you guys to get to see Sweet Pea again. Maybe Aaron could video tape the ultra sound so I could see it too!
Natalie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said…
At 28 weeks, so around the beginning of November, we are going to do a 4-D ultrasound and you and Mom and Dad can come to that one. They will also put it on a DVD for us.

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!