Maternity Wear

A few weeks ago I started looking at maternity clothes and bought a few things. I didn't go to any of the big maternity stores, but checked out Gap, Old Navy, and JC Penney maternity sections. The selection wasn't huge, but I found a few things that I liked and a number of things that I would have to be a whole lot more uncomfortable to consider wearing. I was mostly looking for things that I can wear to work, which requires it to be pretty dressy. I ended up buying 2 dresses that are made of the softest, stretchy fabric and I liken to wearing your nightgown out in public. Seriously, someone should highlight that as one of the definite pros of being pregnant. You can wear stretchy, comfy clothes and not even feel obligated to suck in your stomach.
I was also very flattered because while wearing my going out nightgown, someone at work who doesn't know me or know that I am pregnant commented on my pregnant status. Yay! I don't look like I've been hitting the Krispy Kreme too hard anymore and I look visibly pregnant!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!