Check-up

We went for a check-up this morning and everything looks good!  My blood pressure is low (not too low), our measurements are on track, and Sarah Graves' heartbeat was good.  She had her back facing out, so the heartbeat wasn't the loud thudding, but we could definitely hear that sweet sound. 
I asked a lot of questions about the labor and delivery so that I can put together my birth plan.  It's hard to imagine what it will be like and how we might feel when we have never experienced anything like it.  I guess I'll keep reading and asking for the input of the midwives.
We will go back for our next appointment at the beginning of December.  After that we will go every 2 weeks. 

Comments

Nikki said…
OH my goodness. I cannot belive it is getting this close!! So exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!