Baby Shower

This weekend we had the couples baby shower in Atlanta hosted by my sister and several of my Mom's friends. Everyone worked really hard to put it together and Aaron and I are so grateful!  Aaron was a little skeptical about the idea of a couples shower when it was first proposed, but I think he had a good time getting to share his excitement with everyone.
I couldn't believe how many people came and how many nice gifts we received.   They went all out with the pink decorations and everything looked adorable!  There was an amazing cake and my sweet tooth has been satisfied by it. We got busy talking and visiting with everyone, so I forgot to take many pictures, but I will update later this evening with pictures we have.  I didn't sleep well several nights before it and we were very late getting home after, so I am moving a little slow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!