Baby Shower Gifts

Yesterday I posted some pictures of the people at the shower and today I thought I would post some of the pictures of the gifts.  I mostly have pictures of the clothes, probably because they get the most oohs and aahs. 
What sweet outfits for when she is brand new.  Aunt Nay picked out gowns and this tiny sleeper that has ballet shoes on the feet. 
She is going to have a ball with this in her crib.  When she kicks the piano, it makes noises.
Our friends Dustin and Lorna gave this adorable outfit with these sweet shoes to match.  And Aaron didn't think she needed any shoes!
What a sweet picture frame!  Can't wait to have sweet baby pictures to go in it.
This little outfit has a dragonfly on it and all the accessories to go with it.  You know, bib, booties, hat.

Maybe with the monitor we will be able to leave her in her crib.  Not sure Aaron is going to want to put her down, ever!
I love the little ducks on the feet of the pants!
My cousin DeDe made this sweet blanket and some other things for Sarah Graves.  The blanket has tiny little white daisies on the pink background. 
My cousin Nikki searched long and hard to find this baby bag.  I absolutely love it!  Thank you!
What girl's wardrobe would be complete without her dress and socks for football watching?   Thanks Mom and Pops!
To keep her warm during those chilly Fall games :)
A clock for the nursery.  It looks awesome against the green walls.
Cute onesies that have little pants to match.
My Aunt Linda bought Sarah Graves these tiny handmade booties.
Here's a close-up of the booties, so cute!
I love the little ruffles on the back of this outfit!
This outfit says "Shop 'til you nap".  Perfect for her days with Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!