3-D Ultrasound

Yesterday we went for our 3-D/4-D ultrasound and it was quite amazing. Mom, Dad, and Jeanne' joined us for our first real glimpse of Sarah Graves.  We think she's quite the cutie already!
We were able to see that sweet little face! She likes to keep her hands up over her face and seems to grab onto the umbilical cord a lot, but we managed to get her to cooperate some! I love the fat cheeks and those sweet little lips.  I have been in love with her for some time, but having a face to think about just makes me more in love! 
I can't wait until we can kiss those sweet cheeks!  They might be chapped for some time!














That's the umbilical cord coming down the side of her face, not a long ringlet!






Comments

Libby said…
These are so cool looking! I'm going for mine on Sunday the 29th, so now I'm even more excited :)! Sarah Graves is such a cutie already.
Natalie said…
Thanks, Libby! It really was a lot of fun. It wasn't stressful like the 20 week anatomy one where I was concerned about organs developing and all that. This was just having fun look at our sweet baby girl and imagining her once she is here!
Nikki said…
This is truly amazing!! WOW!! She is such a cutie already!! I too can't wait to kiss those sweet cheaks!!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!