Check-Up

We saw Anjili this morning for our check-up.  Overall, baby and I are doing fine.  My blood pressure is still good, I am measuring right on track, and Sarah Graves' heartbeat sounded beautiful.  I am dilated 1 cm., but her head is still very high, which means we have a ways to go before they expect me to be in labor.  Her guess is that we won't be having a baby this week. 
I started with a cold on Friday, so she suggested Robitussin for the cough and taking several packets of Emergen C each day to help me get over it quick.  Between the cold and the Braxton Hicks, I haven't been sleeping well at night.  She suggested I try this calcium and magnesium supplement called Momma Calms (sp ?) that you can get at Whole Foods.  I guess it helps to calm the Braxton Hicks as well as having a multitude of other positive effects and uses. She feels like me getting good sleep is most important right now, so hopefully these will help that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable