Belly Painting

One of the things that I really wanted to do while pregnant was paint my belly.  I thought about doing it around Halloween, but we were just too busy to get to it.  Well, today finally seemed like a good day to do it.  I was so grateful that Jeanne' was up for the task of painting my belly.  We thought of several ideas, but finally decided that the fish bowl was the thing to try. 
We mixed up the body paint using a recipe that I found online and Jeanne' sketched out the idea on my tummy.  This was a more difficult painting job than most because the canvas was often wiggling!  I am so excited by how it turned out!  I will always remember my big pregnant belly and my sister painting these cute fish on it!  I am truly enjoying this time and hope to hold onto every fond memory of it.






Comments

Nikki said…
OMG!!! This is soooooo great. How fun!! Wish I was there!!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!