Spinning Babies

Through our doula I found out about how you can encourage your baby to rotate to get positioned for labor.  The site is www.spinningbabies.com and it is really amazing to me how exercise and posture can encourage them to rotate.  It also taught me a lot about how I can get an idea of her position based on being conscious of movement.  You can start try to position your baby quite early in pregnancy, but I only just found out about it. 
I have been using some of the exercises and suggestions to encourage Sarah Graves to get into an anterior position that will make my labor easier.  Based on her movement, I can't tell if it has been successful yet.  I will ask how she is positioned at my appointment on Monday.  Our new midwife does not think that is a pointless question like the last one did. :)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!