Appointment

I wanted to update that I was able to get an appointment with Margaret Strickhouser who comes very highly recommended.  I wonder if this was meant to be because when I called I was told that she had one opening left for a January birth.  Hopefully this is where we're meant to be and that will be the end of the search!  Our appointment is on Wednesday, which is right on schedule from my last check-up. 
I was also able to get us signed up for a water birth class and hospital tour at Atlanta Medical Center on Thursday.  I am not at all familiar with this hospital, so I hope that we have a good feeling about it.  I kind of like the idea of being able to labor in water.  That's something that I had written off because Northside does not permit it. 
Now I just have to get all the records transferred and insurance information changed. 

Comments

Libby said…
You're very efficient! I can't believe you found someone that quickly. Hope the appointment goes well and you really like her.
Nikki said…
I agree with Libby -- you are so on the ball!! My prayers for a great appointment and a great feeling at the tour!!

You sure you want to do the water thing? I saw a show the other day on it....wow...looks scary. But I am a weakling..that is why I hvae no kids!! LOL!!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!