Celebrating My Birthday!

For the first time since Sarah Graves was born, we left the kids and went away overnight! The best part for me was that Aaron planned the whole thing and did a great job!
He picked Asheville as our destination and despite the cold weather, we had a fabulous time! We spent most of our time eating and browsing in shops!

This pot de creme and peanut butter cookie with sea salt was absolutely delicious! I fell in love with French Broad chocolates! The pot de creme had cinnamon and cayenne to make it sweet and spicy, so delicious!

We also tried out Vortex Doughnuts with all of their different takes on doughnuts like chocolate, maple, bacon flavor. 

Aaron took me to a Brazilian steakhouse for dinner and it was so delicious! Then, he had tickets for a romantic comedy play at the local community theater. It was funny and well done.

After the play, he took me to a dueling piano bar! This guy knows me well!


Yummy caramel martini for me!

The best part was coming home to these cuties who were so happy to see us! I got lots of hugs, kisses, and had happy birthday sung to me many times!

I felt so special and celebrated!

In addition to my get away, I also received a delicious king cake from Lex and Tim! So yummy and such a treat!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable