Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

When Sarah Graves woke up from her afternoon nap we got her all dolled up in a Halloween jumper that Ms. Margaret Anne made for her and we headed out to the pumpkin patch. The ideas was for my sister and her friend David to meet us out there for some cute fall pictures of Sarah Graves with the pumpkins. The pumpkin patch that we chose is out in the country and you go on a winding, hilly road. Sarah Graves started whining when we were getting close and Grancy was doing everything she could to entertain her. Finally, SG was "reading" a book...when she threw up. I think the combination of riding backwards (she has to for safety), being on a curvey, hilly road, and looking at a book made her car sick. When we got her out of the car it was obvious that her outfit had to come off. It smelled absolutely horrible! Grancy cleaned up the car seat while I cleaned up SG.  That was one of the few times that I have realized that I am the mother and I have to do the yucky stuff.
The only other clothes that I brought were her Halloween costume. Once we were outside, I realized that the cooler fall weather had gone completely and it was plain hot. Knowing that she does not like to be hot, I decided that she could take pictures wearing her diaper. I had also brought some cute hats with bows on them, so she had that to wear as well.
She was quite comfortable hanging out in her diaper and although the diapered baby in the pumpkins wasn't what I initially had in mind, it turned out pretty cute.  More than anything, we are missing our good camera.  We managed to get some good pictures by having three people taking pictures!
I had pulled these off my computer on Sunday, so I have these that I can post now and hopefully Aaron will figure out my computer and I can post more soon.

I think this one is her biker look!




She liked being able to stand up with the pumpkins!





Comments

Libby said…
These are adorable! I've been seeing pumpkin patches popping up everywhere, and told Mick last weekend that we needed to take Emily and let her pick one out. This gives me more inspiration :).

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable