No Updates

So, I haven't updated in the last few days because my computer appears to be broken.  Aaron worked on it a little last night with no success.  He is going to try again tonight. 

I wanted to update when I had pictures to go with my post, but I'm not sure when that will happen, so here's the post. 

We had an awesome weekend.  SG's Grancy and Grandma (a.k.a. Aaron's mom and aunt) came to visit for the weekend.  They stayed home with her on Friday and were great babysitter's.  I think she wore them out because they were in bed by 9:30 on Friday night! 

Grancy brought her some prizes and brought things sent by friends and family.  Hopefully, I can post pictures of some of these adorable things soon. 

Saturday we did a little early morning shopping at Kohl's before we had to get home for nap time.  I'm sure associates hate working at places that open at 7 AM on a Saturday, but as the parent of a baby with a 9 o'clock and 1 o'clock nap time, I think it's a fabulous idea!  We were looking for socks for Sarah Graves and apparently that is not something you just go out and pick up.  I will post more about our quest for good socks sometime.

In the afternoon we went to the pumpkin patch, which deserves a post of its own. 

After the pumpkin patch we came home and ordered Chinese fod so that we could cheer on the tigers and get SG into bed.  I think we all almost had a heart attack watching the tigers play, but we got a victory! 

Sunday we had to tell them bye.  SG showed off her latest trick and waved her arm to say bye bye to Grancy and Grandma.  We really enjoyed them visiting and I know that Sarah Graves had a good time.  She's a lucky girl to have so many people to love her. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable