Pumping for Sanity

I have thought for a while now that some days pumping at work helps me stay sane. Pumping gives me a reason to get away from my desk and take a mental break. Some days this feels like a burden because I am so busy, but other days it feels like that break might actually save my career. Today is one of the latter. Bad news about a project just came and while I felt like screaming and making a smart remark, I remembered that I needed to pump and didn't have time to get into. Now that I am down here in my peaceful little pump place, I can cool off and think about a plan. Think anybody would notice if I just never quit pumping? You know, she will be going off to college and I will still be telling people that I have to go pump. No one will suspect anything...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable