It starts with "T"

Teething, that is. Sarah Graves has a tooth on top that is now visible. She has 4 others that you can feel pushing through. Saturday she slipped up and let me get my finger in to feel and she has one coming in on the side.
I think she is uncomfortable because there have been some times where she is rested and fed, but seems a bit grumpy. I have given her some teething tablets and I think they help some. Fortunately, she doesn't seem to be having as hard of a time as I've heard some describe.
She has developed this habit that alarmed me at first, but now I know it is pretty normal, she grinds her teeth. It makes a disturbing sound and she does it a lot. I read that they think it is because the teeth feel strange to them. I'm not sure why she wouldn't just feel it with her tongue. I guess they usually grow out of it pretty quick, so I won't worry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable