Back In Baton Rouge

We flew home tonight. I still call it home even though we have been gone for 3 years now. I guess it will always be home.
This was Sarah Graves' first time flying and she did pretty good. We had only a few minutes at the end of the flight when she was tired and crying. A nice lady sat behind us and entertained her with funny faces and peek a boo. The iPad was good entertainment and my earbuds case is always a thrill to chew on. Lovie has the same one and it is a special treat for her to get to hold it.
She caught a second wind when we got to the hotel and Maw Maw and Ryan were here to see us. I got a special treat when Aaron went and picked up Cane's for us. I miss that sauce so much!
Now SG is sleeping in her pack'n play.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable