It's Friday!

This week has felt long, so I am even more excited for the weekend than usual. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so we will look for something outside to go and do. Of course it will need to be a 5 minute activity because that's about all the time we have between feedings and naps!

My computer is still broken. Aaron has spent a lot of time working on it, but nothing has fixed it. We have pulled all the pictures off, so I am relieved that none of them are lost. I think he is going to do a system restore tonight and rule out a software problem. He ruled out a virus already, so hopefully it is a software issue. If that's not it, I guess it's a hardware problem and we will take it for someone else to diagnose.

Sg is great. She does this grungy, throaty noise when she sees something that she wants. It is very primal and reminds me of a cave woman. Come to think of it, she is pretty rough when she plays and at times her crazy hair looks a bit savage; maybe that's what she should go as for Halloween, a cave woman. She makes me laugh on a regular basis! I love her personality!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable