Partners

We hoped that Lucy and Sarah Graves would become pals.  I think all parents hope that when they bring a new baby into the family all members of the family will love it and I think Lucy does love her.  The affection has been mostly one sided, but Sarah Graves is starting to, well let's just hope that petting Lucy is her intention. 
The other day Aaron was witness to the two of them really teaming up.  I gave Sarah Graves any empty canister with a lid to play with.  I guess she decided it would be fun to take the lid off and look inside.  She wasn't able to get the lid off, so she teamed up with big sister Lucy.  Sarah Graves sat holding the container while Lucy used her mouth to take the lid off! 
Hopefully, this is the start of many adventures for these two!

Comments

Nikki said…
HI all -- I have been really busy but found some time to catch up. WOW!! She is just growing soooooo fast. I am simply amazed at all she can do now. Much love!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable