Blog Reading

I thoroughly enjoy other people's blogs.  I have learned a lot from other people and I am also well entertained.  I like having a glimpse into someone else's life and getting little details that you probably wouldn't hear just by checking in with them now and then.  Some of the blogs that I read are people that I know and some of them are people that I have never met, but feel like I know them pretty well.  When I talk about people from blogs Aaron will often ask if this is someone that I actually know, or someone that I just read about.  Does it really matter?  They're like characters in a book that goes on month after month.
Of the blogs from people that I don't know, Dooce and Pioneer Woman are probably my two favorites.  I have been reading dooce for a while now and although I don't always agree with her opinion, her writing is excellent.  I also love and admire her photography.  Pioneer Woman is one that I have heard about for a while now, but have only recently started reading.  If you have not checked her out, you have to visit her blog.  I really like her writing, she's a little snarky and sentimental at the same time.  Reading her description of life on a ranch almost makes me want to live out in the country, raise a bunch of kids, and enjoy that lifestyle.  Notice I said almost.  Her mentioning things like excitement about going to the city and going to Target brings me back to reality and my unwillingness to give up these things.  I also really enjoy the different sections of her blog with recipes and photography tips.  If you haven't been to this blog, you should treat yourself and check it out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable