Rodeo Arm

I can't remember if I have posted about Sarah Graves' rodeo arm before.  She likes to have one arm out of a blanket or her swaddle me at all times and she will just flail it around like the bull riders at the rodeo, hence we call it her rodeo arm.  The problem with her rodeo arm is that sometimes while flailing it around she touches her face and this causes her to wake herself up.  We thought we had the problem of rodeo arm fixed with the swaddle me; it holds both arms down at her side nice and snug and she can't flail them around. 
Our little Houdini is now strong enough to get her arm out of the swaddle me.  I would love to know how she does it and how long she works to get it out.  She has started waking up a few times during the night and that arm seems to be the culprit.  Now we are left wondering if it is considered child abuse to use duct tape on your baby :)

Comments

Nikki said…
Don't you dare duck tape that sweet baby!!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable