Easter

We celebrated Sarah Graves' first Easter by going to service at Trinity where her Aunt Lexie doted on her and held her the whole time!  Then, we went back to Maw Maw Bourgeois' house to have lunch and spend time with family.  Mom made her Easter dress and bonnet and I think she looked just adorable in them!

Maw Maw Yvonne with Sarah Graves
Mr. Dan and Beverly with Sarah Graves
Mr. Dan, Jeanne', and Aaron with Sarah Graves
Dad and Wyatt
Peyton - I love his gorgeous eyes!
Uncle Ronnie with Peyton
Aunt Tammy with Sarah Graves
Sarah Graves with her Easter basket.  Baby Sarry and Old McDonald hand puppets from Momma and Daddy, a new outfit from Maw Maw Yvonne, and a stuffed bunny, a book, and a keepsake bunny from Mom and Pops.  I think she had a pretty good first Easter!
Being able to spend time with family makes me wish that we lived closer so that we could do it more often.  I would love for Sarah Graves to grow up playing with her cousins the way that I did with mine.

Comments

Nikki said…
She is just too cute sitting here with all those toys.

It is sad but we did not have blogs, and email, and cell phones and skype! She will know us but I do miss you all so!

Plus, the LSU game in ATL will be here before you know it! We are spending a week in ATL and then heading up to Vandy for the next game. I can get tons of sugar then!! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable