Baptism Part Three - Reception

After the baptism we came back to my Maw Maw Bourgeois' house for a reception.  I am so thankful to my family for helping me put together an event for my baby girl.  Both of my grandmothers worked to get things ready before we came to Baton Rouge; my cousin Eric put me in touch with a caterer for the food; and my Mom, Dad, and Jeanne' all helped me the day of the baptism to get everything else ready.  The dips, pastalaya, salad, and cake were very tasty. 


It was a lot of fun to be able to come back to the house and visit with everyone. Sarah Graves was like an angel and enjoyed all the attention and people holding her. We tried to get pictures with her and as many members of her family as we could. It's events like this that make me appreciate having a big, loving family.


Sarah Graves with Maw Maw Yvonne, Mom, and me
Sarah Graves with Grancy
Sarah Graves with Mammaw and Pappaw
Sarah Graves with her GG
Sarah Graves with Maw Maw Yvonne
Sarah Graves with Grandaddy
Sarah Graves with Mom
Sarah Graves with her cousin Brennan
Sarah Graves with Aunt Brenda
Sarah Graves with Chris and Uncle Ronnie
My family with Maw Maw Bourgeois
My family with Maw Maw Yvonne
Lynsey, Aunt Brenda, Wyatt, and Nikki
The kids: my Dad, Aunt Linda, Aunt Tammy, and Aunt Brenda
The grandkids: Eric, Zack, Lynsey, Jeanne', Andrea, me, and Nikki
The great grandkids: Fisher, Emily, Abby, Sarah Graves, Brennan, and Wyatt
Maw Maw Yvonne with Peyton
Mom with Wyatt
Dad with Peyton
Aaron and Grandaddy with Sarah Graves
Sarah Graves doing her favorite thing, laying down on the table where she can stretch out and talk to everyone. 

I wanted something to give to everyone to remember the day and Mom found this idea for a wrapper for a Hershey bar, so I made them.  I think they looked pretty sweet!

Comments

Nikki said…
OMGoodness -- these pics are GREAT. My favorite part was the fact that I got to sneak some special time with little sweet pea that morning -- while all the adults were running like buzy bees I got to hold and cuddle with Sarah Graves.....she is truly a treasure from heaven!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable