No More Diaper Rash?

When Sarah Graves first came home we started struggling with diaper rash.  Her bottom would start looking a little pink, I would put some diaper rash cream on it, and by the next diaper change it looked red and irritated.  I would be vigilant with the diaper rash cream and it would clear up in a day or so and we would start the whole process over. 
Then, we started using the cloth diapers.  I am probably going to jinx it, but since we started using the cloth diapers, we have had almost no diaper rash.  I don't feel like I change her any more frequently than I did before and I still don't do a diaper change during the night.  I haven't heard of anyone describing reduction of diaper rash as a benefit of cloth diapering, but maybe it is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable