Getting Crunchy

So the other night I am looking at a website for cloth diapers and this is the conversation that Aaron and I had:
Me: I guess a lot of granola kind of people cloth diaper because these sites have a lot of natural products

Aaron: Sweetie, I think you are kind of crunchy.

Me: I don't really think of myself that way.

Aaron: It happened about the time you got pregnant and got into natural childbirth, breastfeeding, making baby wipes, cloth diapering, and who knows what's next.

Me: It must have been that DVD that YOU brought home, The Business of Being Born

Comments

Joanna said…
Ha ha! Nothing wrong with being a little crunchy. The idea of treading lightly on this earth is becoming more important than ever. Keep up the good parenting AND good earth-living.

FYI - sometimes cloth diapers aren't necessarily more earth friendly. I went to a talk once given by the Union of Concerned Scientists. They discussed the environmental footprint some of our choices have. A good read on that subject is "The Consumer's Guide to Effective Environmental Choices". Things such as "paper vs plastic", "cloth vs disposable diapers" are among the subjects discussed.
Hope the Caldwell Family is happy and healthy!!
-jo
Nikki said…
I agree -- it being EARTH DAY and all....I think that we should all do our part!!
Nikki said…
Hey -- so I have been thinking about this post.."getting crunchy" is that an ATL thing?? We do not have that phrase here?? We are putting in a rain barrel and a compost bing and people are just calling us "greenies"....it must be a regional thing LOL!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!