Babyland General Hospital

Growing up in the 80's, I loved Cabbage Patch and always wanted to go to Babyland General Hospital! I was excited that when I mentioned going there the kids were excited.
Sitting in the big cabbage!

The Andy Warhol painting of a Cabbage Patch Kid.

Charlie was excited by the dolls and all the things for them.



Everybody thought the treehouse was fun!

We watched Mother Cabbage give birth to a baby girl that the crowd named Autumn Kate. Sarah Graves is still giggling about a doll born in July being named Autumn!

Our little Cabbage Patches!


Olivia loves babies and she enjoyed all the dolls as much as the big kids!

We thought their school room setup was very cute!




She was so much fun to be with and eager to let me take lots of pictures!

She brought home a new doll that takes a paci!

We had to document unboxing her.

Olivia got a new baby too and she was delighted!

Charlie chose to skip the new doll (he uses one of mine) and instead got a new Batman toy! He walked right to it and said this is the one I want, a transforming bat cave! The look on his face was pure joy!

We had a fun day and I really enjoyed seeing it with my little doll lovers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable