Dinnertime

I think sometimes our evening time is hectic and dinnertime is not the peaceful, family time that I envision. However, I also know that one day these guys will be bigger and I will want to remember what it was like to have dinner and fun time with a 2 and a 5 year old.

Tonight we had the pleasure of dining with a pumpkin and a princess! It was one of those peaceful meals where food was passed, children ate, and we mostly stayed in our seats enjoying the meal!



After dinner the kids played with kinetic sand. I banned play-doh from the house, but the sand sticks together pretty well and it doesn't get ground into the rug, so I gave it a try letting them play with it. Charlie did pretty well and Sarah Graves gets the idea of it!

She was quite proud of herself using the horse mold and adding a horn to make a unicorn!

Kinetic sand did Charlie in, but SG was up for playing with some silly putty like stuff that a friend of hers made and gave to her. It's pretty fun with all the glitter in it and it makes funny sounds!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!