Who Stole Our Baby?

On Saturday we took Sarah Graves out to run some errands and she enjoyed being in her big stroller much more than sitting in her infant carrier.  She actually stayed in the stroller without crying for 2 hours!  She want ride in her carrier for more than 5 minutes without protesting. 
Then, we came home and she slept in her bouncy seat while we ate dinner and cleaned up the kitchen.  The bouncy seat is not her favorite so that was amazing.  I actually ate dinner using a knife and fork!
Later I layed her in the bouncy seat and she fell asleep.  She slept in it while we watched TV and everything.  Again, this is not usual for her.  Now I want to know who stole our baby?

Comments

Nikki said…
OK she is being so good are you telling me that in 3 months I could have my life go back to the way it was if I had a baby!! Wow -- I hope it really is that easy!! LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!