Not Me Monday


Okay, so technically it's Tuesday, but here is my first Not Me! Monday.  If you want to check out the original Not Me! Monday you can at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
I think Not Me! Mondays are a great way to get rid of the guilt or confess the silly things that happened during the week.  Here goes!
I would never forget to bring up the clean diapers, and I would never end up with a naked baby on the changing table.  No, not me!  I would never stand there debating whether I should lay her in the crib and risking dirtying it up, think of carrying her downstairs with me naked, or finally after debating these options get the idea to grab an extra diaper insert to catch whatever may happen while we ran downstairs to get the clean diaper.  No, not me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable