Landfills

I saw a spot on Good Morning America on Friday comparing different diapering options.  Now I am not a huge environmentalist or anything, but I couldn't help but be shocked when they said that it takes 500 years for a regular disposable diaper to break down in a landfill.  Considering that the average baby will use between 5,000 and 8,000 diapers resulting in about 18 billion diapers in landfills each year, I was blown away.  Hearing that made me feel even more certain that my choice to use cloth diapers on Sarah Graves is a good one.  Plus, some of these cloth diapers are just adorable! 

Comments

Nikki said…
I am soooooo proud of you for doing this!! Sarah Graves is our FUTURE why dirty up her world!!
Alexis said…
Mom says to tell you she is so proud of you. All four of us were cloth babies!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable