Office Baby Shower

My team at work was kind enough to give me a baby shower today. We had some yummy cupcakes and icecream and a chance to share my excitement with the people that I spend a lot of time with each day.  Some shared advice with me; most of it more humorous than practical. 
They were so generous with the gifts. I was so excited that we started putting things together as soon as I got home.  It was a little like Christmas for us!  I had to take some pictures to show what nice things they picked out for us.
The team went together to get us the high chair, pack'n play, diaper genie, jumper, and bouncy seat.  I can't believe that they gave us all of those things!  I was completely shocked. 








My co-worker David was so thoughtful and gave us the Baby Bjourn.  He and his wife enjoyed using it with their son and he thought it might be something that we would appreciate.  Yes, we do, very much!  Aaron was very excited as this was one baby item that he was interested in getting.  We borrowed the neighbor's baby for the photo. Just kidding!  It's actually one of my beloved dolls that
I have been holding onto for when I had kids. 

Another co-worker, Michael, and his daughter picked out this outfit for us.  I love how the little shirt has 3 doggies appliqued on it and it has the look of being layered like adult clothes!  I also can't get over how tiny these pants are!  She is going to be so little!
I never expected to have so many people come together to help us prepare for our baby.  I am truly grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable