Insomnia

Last night I woke up at about 1 AM needing to use the restroom, which has become a habit over the past 6 months.  Last night I could not go back to sleep once I was up.  It was the same insomnia that I had during the first trimester.  I wasn't anxious about any particular thing, I was just awake.  After being eluded by sleep for close to an hour and listening to my own very LOUD heartbeat, I decided to get up.  Sarah Graves was awake too and she was hungry.  I thought a snack might help us feel sleepy, but we were both still awake.  I got through my latest issue of Real Simple magazine and still wasn't feeling tired.  Finally, around 4:30 I was a little drowsy and managed to drift off.  It still wasn't good sleep.  I was awake every 20 minutes or so.  Partly because the little girl I am sharing my body with was awake and ready to rock and roll!
Surprisingly, I got up and got going this morning and haven't been too tired.  I am waiting for that afternoon crash that will probably come.  
Please don't let the rest of the pregnancy be without sleep!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable