Cool Snap

Over the weekend Atlanta experienced the first cool snap of the Fall.  This led me to need a few new things to wear.  We headed over to our local Motherhood maternity store.  This is probably the most convenient maternity store and the store manager, Amy, is the nicest person.  She seems to be working evey time we go in there and always remembers us.  She is great about listening to what I need and helping to pick a few items that match the criteria.  I could probably go other places and find more variety or better sales, but she makes it so easy that we keep going back. 
This weekend the needed items were a shirt to wear under a jacket, a sweater to go with some leggings, and a pair of tights.  Have I mentioned how thrilled I am that leggings did not remain a fashion item of the late 80's?  They are so comfortable!  I wish I could wear them to work, but I save them for weekend casual. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable