Crazy Monday!

We had an eventful afternoon today.  Friday, Lovie noticed a raised place on SG's leg kind of at her groin and told me about it.  When I saw it on Saturday it was visible to the eye and felt like a firm bean.  I was a bit alarmed about it, so I called the pediatrician today and they wanted to see her.  The doctor looked at it and said it is a swollen lymph gland and that she has some slightly swollen ones on the other leg.  She felt as though this is SG's body fighting an infection and is okay as it is.  If it gets red, feverish, or swells to be about twice the size it is now, we need to come back for an antibiotic.  I hate making the trip to the pediatrician for nothing, but I am always relieved to hear it is nothing!

Because Lovie had already brought SG home with me, Aaron stayed really late at work getting caught up and that gave me and SG an evening together.  After dinner, we went into the garage to ride on her Barbie ATV and then she discovered her favorite thing to do, play in the backseat of a car!  She loves to climb around the car and normally I have to stop her because we are trying to go somewhere and she needs to get strapped in.  Tonight we had time just to play and she loved crawling in her seat and back out and being able to open and close the door by herself!  Two is a funny age.   She thought it was hilarious for me to knock on the window and waive to her and she would lean over, knock back, and kiss the window! 
We had a fun time together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable