Second Trimester

This week was the start of the second trimester and I am getting more and more excited! I feel much more at ease knowing what kind of birth experience I want and have been putting energy (what little I've had) into thinking about how to prepare us as a family for a new baby.

I had a horrible cold last week and I felt exhausted all week. I mean, in bed by 8 kind of exhausted. I started feeling better over the weekend and have felt some more energy this week. I feel sleepy in the afternoons, but it isn't that all day fatigue sort of feeling.

I haven't felt any movement yet, but I can't wait. I am losing the look of eating too many doughnuts and developing a definite bump! It seems to be true that you do start showing more quickly the second time. I'm still in that weird wardrobe transition where regular clothes don't fit well and maternity are a little big. Sweatpants seem just about perfect right now!

My appetite is pretty good and my sensitivity to smells seems to be improving. I have decided that this baby doesn't like to be hungry. I was late getting lunch and couldn't decide if my head might explode or I might hurl while waiting in line.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable