Happy to You, BaBa!

Saturday was my birthday!  We had a busy day, but it was fun.  We had breakfast before music and I requested doughnuts.  We went to music class and one of SG's buddies shares my birthday!  After music we headed to the chiropractor to have SG adjusted.  Our chiropractor is located right by SG's favorite restaurant, so we took advantage and stopped in for lunch.  Without us saying a word about where we were headed, when we pulled in the parking lot, she shouted out, "Popeye's!"  After lunch we headed home to drop SG off with Pops the babysitter extraordinaire and Aaron and I headed to a parenting class.  Mom and Jeanne' met up with us later so that we could go for what has to be some of the best pizza and listen to the music!  I love to watch SG dance in her highchair. 
After pizza, we headed home for cheesecake and presents! 


 Aunt Nay was very wise and anticipated that SG might be upset if she didn't get to open any presents.  Nay found her a few Valentine items that SG could unwrap!  She still "helped" me unwrap mine :)

I requested cheesecake and it was very tasty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable