Toy Shopping

We saw a commercial this morning that Toys R Us was having an early bird sale and since we have an early bird, we thought we should see what deals they might have.  I like shopping with Sarah Graves because I like to see if a toy captures her interest or not.  Some things that I think would appeal to her do nothing for her and other things, well you can check this out...

For the record, I do not normally beat on baby dolls.  I could tell that the doll had batteries in it and I wanted to see what it did.  I tapped on the back of the doll to see if you had to make the doll move to get the activity out of it.  That made her giggle, so I kept doing it.  When I was in high school, we watched the movie, The Dead Alive a few times (maybe that's more like a few million).  If you didn't see the movie, you aren't out of the loop.  I think only a few hundred people rented it, but anyway, the movie has a scene where a baby becomes a zombie and they begin beating it and this interaction with doll reminds me of that scene in the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable