SG at her Grandaddy and Mi Mi's

We took several short videos while we were at SG's Grandaddy's house.  It's ironic that we took these little videos right after we watched a DVD that was made from home movies of Mr. Dan and his siblings when they were growing up.  Mr. Dan was a baby in most of them and he was doing many of the things that SG does like stand at a chair and bat her hands at it! 
I have worked on my video editing skills and found a way to incorporate several short clips into one little video.  I was talking in the background of them, so I found a way to spare you that torture and put music over the audio.  Let me know if you like the music or hearing all the background noise better.  You can leave a comment to give me your opinion :)

Comments

Hey Nat, loved the video and the music. Nice compilation

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable