Dairy for Babies

When I read about foods for infants, dairy was something mentioned as a no,no. Then, other places I would see mention of cheese and yogurt as good snacks for babies. Finally, I read on www.wholesomebabyfood.com (love this site) that most babies can tolerate dairy, but the no dairy advisement is to keep parents from skimping on formula and giving their infant milk. I love the way that these government agencies govern for the lowest common denominator. Just like with the vaccine schedule, the assumption is that parents can't be given choices, or all the information because they might not be able to handle all that thinking.
I know there are idiot parents out there, but why do they get to dictate decisions for the majority?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable