Holiday Randomness

I can't believe that Christmas is on Saturday! That's only 2 days! I am really behind on getting everything ready. I have set clear priorities for what is really meaningful to me to get done, but I am still behind. The cards and baking Christmas cookies were my top priorities. Those are the things that say Christmas to me the most.
I finished the cards first because I like for them to arrive before Christmas. Last weekend I started on cookies, but that took longer than I expected. I finished the iced sugar cookies last night and I would like to bake some snickerdoodles. My problem is that I haven't wrapped presents yet. Would anyone care if everything was in a gift bag?
I have 2 evenings left to get it done. Now you see why the blog has been neglected. After Christmas I will get caught up on posting baby shots, monthly letter, and a few more pictures from random events.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable