O' Christmas Tree

We had an artificial, pre-lit Christmas tree that we used last year and planned to use again this year. The tree was not the best and for some strange reason the center section wouldn't light up this year. We were going to use it mostly because we already had it set up and didn't want to hassle with picking a new one. I say "had" because over the weekend I was arranging the branches and my wrist came in contact with a branch that was conducting electricity and shocked me pretty bad. My fingers were twitching and my entire arm was tingling. Aaron unplugged it and moved it to the garbage pretty quick fearing that a baby or a dog would be shocked really bad given their small size. So Sunday we headed to The Home Depot to pick out a real Christmas tree. The weather was cold and blustery, which explains why we had SG all bundled up.
Her expression reminds me of the poor little kid in "A Christmas Story".

Sarah Graves and Daddy posed with our tree.

Here is our decorated and wonderful smelling tree.

I have been concerned that Sarah Graves would just fixate on a tree because of the lights and glittery ornaments, but she really hasn't. She has touched it some, but she moves on to other things. We will see how it goes for the next few weeks!

Now I just have to remember to water it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable