Sense of Humor

Now that Sarah Graves is sleeping through the night and has been for a while now, I feel like I have a sense of humor again. I was so tired for so long that I couldn't think all that well anymore and I definitely didn't have the mental energy to poke fun at anything. The best that I can describe it is to say that I felt dull. I didn't have anything interesting to say and I was just putting one foot in front of the other. Not that I am a comedian by any means, but I have noticed that I feel more with it and more lively. Even Aaron has noticed that I am no longer a zombie!
That's what sleep will do for you.

Comments

Nikki said…
You to know that the military uses sleep deprivation as a torture method!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable