New York State of Mind

Today, Mom, SG and I flew to New York. I am attending some training and they came to keep me company. SG ended up nursing and sleeping in my arms most of the flight. We had the window seat and I think there a few people that we didn't flash! I know it won't be long until SG decides to wean, but I am grateful that I have been able to soothe her like I could today.
Our hotel is just a few blocks from Times Square and pretty spacious.
We walked over to Times Square to look around and have dinner at a deli. I ordered food out of obligation and thoroughly enjoyed the cheesecake, which I really wanted!
SG was wide eyed as we strolled around the busy streets. She was going strong when I made her go to bed at 11. She rarely makes it past 8:30 or 9 o'clock, but it is the city that never sleeps. She is an excellent traveler and adapts pretty easily to whatever we try.
We are using jarred baby food, so I am sure she will have some reactions to the different tastes. Maybe it will spark some ideas for new menu items at home.
I think Lovie and SG are planning a trip to the Central Park Zoo tomorrow while I am in training. We are hoping for some good weather.

Comments

Libby said…
Sounds like so much fun--post lots of pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable