Family Reunion

Saturday was our family reunion with the family on my paternal grandmother's side (a.k.a. Maw Maw Bourgeois' side).  We had a great time visiting with everyone and eating some delicious food!  My cousin Eric made gumbo and everyone else brought different items like sweet potato casserole and homemade cookies! 
My grandmother had a pack'n play so that SG could take some naps and she did.  She was passed around the aunts, uncles, and cousins and was pretty content with them.  I'm not sure how we ended up with mostly pictures of her with some of the men!  My pictures came back a bit random as far as what I caught! 
SG and my cousin Nikki

SG and Aunt Linda

SG and cousin Joe

SG and GG

SG and cousin Brian

SG with cousin Nikki and Aunt Nay
We love babies in our family and we had a few of them there.  Sarah Graves had several babies to check out; sweet babies, too!

Nikki holding cousin Emily (she is just scrumptious and you would want to kiss her cheeks to death!)

cousin Lynsey with her baby, Wyatt.  SG and Wyatt are a few weeks apart, but he is so mellow that he makes SG look like a wild woman!
I'm not sure how many of us there were on Saturday.  My Dad has 3 sisters, his aunt had 4 daughters, and his uncle had 8 kids.  Most of them had children of their own and a number of us now have children of our own!  That's a lot of Bourgeois, Aucoins, and Roubiques running around!  We have a lot of fun when we get together, which in the past few years has been mostly at weddings and showers for weddings and babies.  I miss living close to be able to go to all of those events.  I'm glad SG had a chance to get together with a lot of her extended family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable