Beachy Thanksgiving

Yesterday after work we loaded up and made our way down to the beach. Traffic was bad in Atlanta, so we didn't get down here until about 2 in the morning. Poor Aaron had to deal with foggy, rainy weather and Sarah Graves slept some, but I think she is teething and was uncomfortable.
I say I think because I am never sure if that is the cause of the fussiness until the new tooth appears. Maybe after a few more babies I would be more certain (I'm not saying we are having a few more), but the irritability, diaper rash, and recent onset of drooling suggest that teething might be the culprit.
Sarah Graves woke up about 6:30 (babies do not seem to adjust their schedules much) and it was so nice to see the waves and hear that peaceful sound. I think she will enjoy how warm it is and being able to go barefoot!
I am looking forward to some relaxing time with family.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Bluefish Dr,Fort Walton Beach,United States

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Cloth vs. Disposable