Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beachy Thanksgiving

Yesterday after work we loaded up and made our way down to the beach. Traffic was bad in Atlanta, so we didn't get down here until about 2 in the morning. Poor Aaron had to deal with foggy, rainy weather and Sarah Graves slept some, but I think she is teething and was uncomfortable.
I say I think because I am never sure if that is the cause of the fussiness until the new tooth appears. Maybe after a few more babies I would be more certain (I'm not saying we are having a few more), but the irritability, diaper rash, and recent onset of drooling suggest that teething might be the culprit.
Sarah Graves woke up about 6:30 (babies do not seem to adjust their schedules much) and it was so nice to see the waves and hear that peaceful sound. I think she will enjoy how warm it is and being able to go barefoot!
I am looking forward to some relaxing time with family.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Bluefish Dr,Fort Walton Beach,United States

No comments: