Family Reunion Follow-Up

I got busy last week and never posted about the rest of our trip to Baton Rouge.  On Sunday my Uncle Steve had us and my Mom's brother, Ronnie, over for brunch.  We had a good time visiting and Sarah Graves had a chance to wear her costume!  We didn't do a great job taking pictures, but we took a few. 
Uncle Steve loves Sarah Graves and she looks at him so intently when he is talking to her.  I think we got some better pictures of the two of them with Uncle Steve's camera.  Maybe he will share them with us sometime :)

Maw Maw Yvonne was happy to have babies to hold.  Mallory is so grown up now and played with Sarah Graves.  Ryan is still a little boy, but he is really good with Sarah Graves and shares well with her.

It was a whirlwind weekend, but I am so glad that we were able to visit with everyone and help Sarah Graves know more of her family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Party Details

Teenager!